On this page:
Lookup tables allow you to upload a spreadsheet of information that is accessible to the SmartHandler for Mail add-on. You can then configure a SmartHandler to use this information when creating or updating a ticket. For example, you can upload a list of team assignments, and then use the data to ensure that the tickets created from incoming email messages are assigned to the correct person.
Uploading New Tables
- In JIRA, click the gear icon, and then click Applications.
- Under Integrations, click SmartHandler.
- Click Lookup Tables.
- Click the plus sign.
- Enter a Name for the table.
A descriptive name will help you identify the correct data table when configuring SmartHandlers.
- Click Choose File, and browse to the desired CSV file.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 3 – 8 for each spreadsheet that you want to upload.
Managing Lookup Tables
In JIRA, click the gear icon, and then click Applications.
Under Integrations, click SmartHandler.
Click Lookup Tables.
The list shows all the existing lookup tables.
- Review the list and perform any of the following options.